Monday, May 21, 2007

Best days of my life

college was a fluke. it didn't really teach me much.

I miss Sri Aman.

I didn't do much there and i didn't really shine in anything but the thing is i had fun. I made so many friends who are so different but have come to mean so much. (Yes, i miss you all!)

this had to be brought on by something you must be thinking. It was. I was going through the Sri Aman 2005 yearbook and looked back on everything and although i wasn't really a BIG part of anything i really felt that i did somehting good.

ooh cna i just say that the 5SB class page is the one that rocks the most! it's the best designed one!!! hahaha... and no i'm not biased hahaha... so yes, i miss everyone and if anyone out there reads this i just wanted you to know that.

7 comments:

live.laugh.love said...

wooo mithele cheh!!! i didn't know u have a blog! hahahha..
take care!

-lindy-

mish said...

hahaha...yes windy lindy... welcome to my blog! hahaha

live.laugh.love said...

hey!!!! who teach u to call me windy lindy!!! it must be ee jen!!! 200% sure!!! n urs would be..

mithele..cheh cheh cheh!! haha

Jen said...

hahahahaha.

5sb was the coolness yyyoooo!!

and i think i know who you miss mostttt!!!!!!

Farah Razif said...

Thanks to me! (and drill and tasnim a bit) Haha. and I totally agree with the college thing! Where have you been all my life??

mish said...

that was darned gay farah! ahaha but i've always been here and i'm still here waiting for you to go shushi-ing with me!

shirlene said...

5SB rockeeeeedddd!! glad i was part of it :)
i'm waiting for sushi toooo :(