Sunday, March 08, 2009

procrastination

so at this time as I sit in the library attempting to write my case assignment, procrastination rears its ugly head and daydreaming begins.

I have come to realize that as you grow as a person, there are lines drawn at significant events in our lives. These are the points where we find ourselves growing more as a person and discovering that little bit more about ourselves and what we are capable of.

I walked over a line recently and as I sit and think of the person I've become and all that, I'm starting to kind of like where this is going. Don't get me wrong- all that angst that I missed out on in high school is now coming around and there are still days where I'm not satisfied with who I am but for the most part I have come to like the way I'm turning out.

*snort* how narcisstic can one get...

No comments: